What computers do you guys edit on/use?

What computers do you guys edit on/use?

-As the title says. I’m curious to see what everybody is working with currently (feel free to update your post if you get a new computer). I know that there are people out there who create very interesting things, on the “crappiest” of computers.

• Also, what do you like, and hate about your computer?
    For the specs part, you can post as many things as you want about your computer.

I’ll start :

• It came with windows 7,(but I successfully installed windows 10 on it from a media creation tool that I got from Microsoft’s website)
  • It has a 1600 x 900p 60hz screen, though I frequently connect it to my monitor because it can apparently support a 1080p display, (but the aspect ratio doesn’t fit so I use 1680 x 1050)
  • I like it because I underestimate it a lot, it can do some pretty impressive stuff (considering its age)
  • I hate it because it’s often “slow” when booting up (It takes almost 2 minutes to even get to the desktop screen), and for some odd reason I can watch regular 1080p videos, but It lags a lot when I try to watch 1080p 60fps videos, so I have to watch 60fps videos in 720p.

A 2013 Packard Bell EasyNote TE69KB

Here’s mine, somehow working with a mobo and RAM from 2008 and gpu from 2017 together

yup, its that bad

small storage xd

During my (inexcusably long) absence, I had switched to a full on rig from the laptop I was using.
These were my old specs (HP Notebook 15):

and these are my new specs (iBuyPower TRACE940):

I built my PC myself about 2 years ago back when I was making some good money. Boy do I miss those days.

system%20specs%202 system%20specs%201

That’s a low disk drive

or is that the ram?

That’s the RAM.

HP Pavillion Notebook, Windows 10 Home, 223 GB, with 27 in free space.

but my computer so fast though…

Windows 8.1, boi you’re oldie according to microsoft

I’m gonna be hated once again but I use a Windows Vista :’)

hey it’s at least the Vista that didn’t suck! the very first Vista sucked as far as I know

This bad boy A.K.A. the Dell G7 Gaming Laptop

Specs: Intel Core i7 8th Gen, 16GB RAM, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060, 256GB Solid State Drive + 1TB Hard Drive.

I used to edit on a MacBook Air…lol.

I wanna steal your PC

I saved hard earned cash for that. I KNOW KARATE!!!

lol.