What is the Latest Movie You've Seen. Give Us You're Thoughts on it

What is the Latest Movie You've Seen. Give Us You're Thoughts on it

The title speaks for itself. Though I want to give off a full forced warning. D O N O T S P O I L. I don’t want people being spoiled on something they want to witness. Thank you.

For me, Avengers: Infinity War.

I liked the chemistry between all of the characters. Personally, my favorite characters were Spider-Man, Thor, literally all members of the GotG and Thanos…

Speaking of him… best villain of a movie… period… in my opinion, that is. His motive made sense and was overall a solid villain.

The ending was also interesting… won’t spoil it though. I can’t wait for 2019 to see Part 2.

Dracula 2000

from start to finish one of the wildest movies i’ve ever seen. The editing is off the wall insane, the dialogue is cheesy to a point where I burst out laughing during some of the scenes, the whole thing is just a mindfuck from start to finish. It was just one of those cheesy early 2000’s b movie style horror flicks with hammy acting, a thin premise, and gore as far as the eye can see. It was just nuts.

The Matrix

This is one of the first movies I’ve ever seen, and when I revisited it, it just… a lot better than I remember watching when I was a kid. The philosophy (which we live in The Matrix (a system which is an enemy) all along; the reality turns out to be corrupted by the former), the color-grading, the action, the slow-motions, the music, the extremely original plot, holy shit. Too bad The Wachowskis ruined it with the over-the-top “Good Vs. Evil thingy” sequels, which the first one wasn’t really implying.

Shame Keanu doesn’t get more good works nowadays, apart from the John Wick films.

I’ve seen Trainspotting today, and I thought it was a very enjoyable film although it was a little absurd at some parts.

Most recently I finally saw infinity war. Even though I’ve never really been into superheroes, I thought it was a great movie. And as Umbrus stated, the ending is certainly something.

God, Drifted was so boring.

The Black Pirate

A silent movie from 1926 I had to sit through for Film History class. Watching this, I can see where Errol Flynn got his flair back in the day.

Blues Brothers (1980)

John Belushi and Dan Aykroyd make a great team. This movie is very funny and awesome.

Johnny English Strikes Again (2018)

Oh boy, I had a lot of fun watching this. Rowan Atkinson still brings in his old comedic gags from the other films and this movie also roasts pretty much everything in modern society, which is hilariously accurate.

The Comancheros

The final film of one of my favorite classic movie directors, Michael Curtiz, and it’s a John Wayne western. A rather decent one at that.

Frankenstein
The original 1931 classic by James Whale starring Boris Karloff. It still holds up today and is one of the greats when it comes to old-school horror.

Le Roman de Renard (The Tale of the Fox)

One of the first stop-motion animated features, as well as one of the first animated features ever made. A nice time capsule for fans and scholars of film and animation.

The Bull of the West

It’s two episodes of the old western TV show The Virginian edited into a feature film made for television, and it’s not that great. Charles Bronson’s performance was solid, though.

Little Shop of Horrors (The Director’s Cut)

I’ve been meaning to check out the director’s cut of Frank Oz’s film adaptation of the stage musical ever since I saw the alternate ending to it. This version has that alternate ending where the plants take over. Personally, if I had to choose between the original theatrical cut and the director’s cut on which I like best, I have to say I like the latter more. Either way, I still love the flick.

Within Our Gates

This film from 1920 I watched for my film history course. It is considered to be a response to D.W. Griffith’s controversial epic from 1915, The Brith of a Nation, and is also the first surviving film to be directed by an African-American, Oscar Micheaux.

Date Night (2010)
At first, I wasn’t really expecting much. But holy shit, that was a brilliant twist. A lot of the jokes in it made me laugh and the film kept getting better throughout.