YTPs that you made, and didn't like (besides your first)

YTPs that you made, and didn't like (besides your first)

Quoted from @Paperking99

Sometimes, we make a YTP that’s so bad, it’s not worth watching. What YTPs have you made, and didn’t like (besides your first)?

I hate my 2nd public poop with a burning passion, felt so sloppy and rushed, and it makes sense since this was made in 2 days, for me this poop feels like a Fendy poop without the plugins and the stolen content

I made this one as a sort of “remake” of a Poop by shroomhead1. I really don’t like how it came out, 'cuz I’m pretty sure I could’ve done a much better job for my first KOTH Poop.

Where do I begin?

The world’s first Klonoa YTP(MV) and it flippin sucks

This is just a terrible ripoff of cs188’s Michael Rosen Hallway gag.

This is when I started putting my problems into my work.

And this one’s a cheap plug for someone I’m not friends with anymore but I like the Chroma Key stuff i did, but that too is ripping off 256Pi…

This poop I made back in 2015 is just god awful.
The jokes were stolen mostly by cs188 and half is stolen from Orion56.
Even Paperking99 pointed that out and I don’t blame him.

Even though this wasn’t my first poop, this was actually my first standalone poop (and what’s funny is that it’s the first time that I’ve added a watermark).
This poop felt very rushed and cringe-worthy. Plus, I’ve spent weeks (despite procrastinating for too long) on this video. Most jokes are pretty bad-mediocre.

A lot of my old poops from my old account. I reuploaded most if them in one video you can watch here.

The one I hate the most is The Color Challenge poop, jokes were either stolen, overused or bad, and it dragged on.

Man, I really was the LJN of YTPs, was I?

if tennis rounds count then…

Holy crap, those were the poops that made me sub to you
OT:

Started up strong for the time, and then it got rushed

first real attempt at a non-tennis ytp. ended up having to remove a bunch of parts since they either didn’t work or kept crashing on render. It’s also pretty old so of course i’ve gotten better.